My forever machine

My forever machine is coming! I just got the email! I am super excited!

72 Likes

SWEEET!! Congrats!!

11 Likes

Just got mine too! Hopefully there was nothing onerous in the agreement because I only read the first couple of words before hitting “I agree”.

31 Likes

Yahooo! Congrats, folks!

8 Likes

haha I did the same thing!

6 Likes

How many is that now? Are you both on the spreadsheet?

4 Likes

I have no idea, I didn’t look.
I am in the North Bay area of California, so I am wondering how fast it will arrive!

1 Like

It has been taking around 2 weeks to get shipping notifications and since it isn’t going to far your shipping should only be a day or two.

2 Likes

Congrats guys! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks Jules! This machine is going to be so much better with your tutorials!

3 Likes

Everyone did 'em…I just loaded….(and did a fair amount of whip wielding…truth be told.) :wink:

7 Likes

Boom Shakalaka!

3 Likes

Well, thank everyone for me! I will do my best to share my projects and maybe help with tutorials or something!

4 Likes

Woooo hooooo!! Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats!!! :fireworks: :balloon: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Yayyyyyy!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Now I am thinking of the logistics of actually having the machine. I have the room for it, and a window to vent out of… The worry is that the noise and exhaust will be too much for my apartment. I may pick one of these up http://www.hvacsolutionsdirect.com/products/Duct-System-Components/Air-Duct-Mufflers/ROUND-DUCT-NOISE-MUFFLER-SILENCER-SKU1866.html to reduce noise. Anyone think this is a good idea?

don’t buy it until your laser arrives.

more to the point, i’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish - is it the vent noise outside that you’re afraid of? unless you’re venting literally right next to someone’s balcony, you might be surprised at the relative volume outside.

2 Likes