My GloCabinšŸ¤—

Super cool space!

My one comment is to be careful with the cans of spray paint and other flammables placed ABOVE the toaster and the fireplace!

4 Likes

Love it!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Thank you! I didnā€™t even think of that!

1 Like

Loooove this!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

It is a wonderful thing when we can treat ourselves and take time to enjoy life around us!! We are prayerful that you will be freed from your long haul symptoms soon.

I donā€™t know about anyone else, but I am curious when you are taking reservations for this little place!!! Forget airbnb, I want to go to the GLOCABIN!!!

5 Likes

Oh my goodnessā€¦ why is this comment making me cryšŸ˜© Even if I never fully recover, I have been blessed beyond measure. Before the GloCabin was even completed, my kids and their boyfriends would hang out in it and have their ā€œAAā€ meetings, talking about deep issues. We covered the walls in bible verses and blessings with a Sharpie. I would loooooove to have you over if youā€™re ever in Oregon near Mt. HoodšŸ¤—

4 Likes

Very nice place you have here. It would be easy to get inspired here. Iā€™m almost envious except for the snow and that would be ok to if it was a short walk to get to your glowcabin.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.