My glowforge arrived today

send file to printer and loads and light blinks blue I push it and printer will not start
any help in solving it please

When you press the blinking blue-white button, does it stop blinking?

Can you please share a screenshot of the interface? What file are you trying to print?

No

You might have a disconnected button. Support will need to get you fixed up. Sorry, but just wait to hear from them.

What do you mean disconnected button the light blinks and push it and keeps blinking and printer will not stop

Start I mean

No it keeps on blinking and will not start printing

The button needs to send a signal to the machine when you press it. It’s not doing that. They are going to need to look into it from the machine logs.

There’s nothing you can do at the moment, just watch for the response from Support. They might want to see another test from you before they tell you what to do next.

I tried to reset the wifi and when you hold the button down I will not give a green lite for wifi either

Yeah, you need to talk to support. (We can’t see what’s going on, but they can.) :slightly_smiling_face:

If there is a problem with the machine, they will arrange for a replacement for it, but until they see your post here in the forum, they will not go looking for the issue. So just keep an eye on this thread for a yellow colored background on a reply - that will be from someone on the Support team and they will get you fixed up.

yea when I go back to pc and cancel print it stops blinking just want print

On the dashboard when you click on the ready or start button there is a message that pops up on the right hand side that you need to click accept on? sometimes you need to scroll down to see it, could that be what is holding you out?

No I don’t ever see it I click the ready to print it sends to printer light blinks click it and nothing happens light keeps blinking til I go back to pc and cancel print

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into this snag!

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news. I’ll now close this thread.

1 Like