My Glowforge keeps sending *BUMPED messages

I’m having issues with my Glowforge. I was attempting to make a print when out of nowhere I hear a loud thud and then my Glowforge went to making this weird noise as if it was jamming. Then it kept doing this stuttering sound in the right side of the machine. So I cut the machine off and turned it back on and it did the same thing came on tried to center then went to back to doing the stuttering sound. So I waited a few minutes and cut the machine back off and on and to my surprise it did the same thing again. So I waited until today when i got off of work and decided to give the machine a thorough cleaning checked the fans cleaned the belts and lens made sure no debris was blocking anything thinking maybe this should do it…nope to my surprise it reacted even worse now the laser head gets stuck centering in the middle and cant get it to do anything. At this point I’m so loss and confused and i have a load of promised orders. i honestly feel like my life is on pause I really need some type of help or assistance.

Can you take a video and post here?

Sounds like a motor failure.

1 Like

i dont know but i can try that was actually a good idea

I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag.

I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to investigate the problem, and it seems like your unit is running into trouble during the calibration step. During calibration, the lid camera finds the Printer Head by taking a series of images. There are a few different reasons this error may be occurring. Please walk through the steps below to get back on track.

Once you’ve had a chance to perform these troubleshooting steps, turn on your Glowforge and let it try the calibration again. If you are still having trouble, let us know.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.