My glowforge will not let me start a print! HELP!

Is anyone else having issues printing?? Every time i tried to print it gives me an error and the print will not calculated the time the job will need. this started yesterday and it has continue all day today. What can i do? Please HELP!!!

It might help to know the exact steps you are taking and what error you are getting.

Also, have you tried a different file?

1 Like

The same steps I have been doing since I purchased the machine. It’s a small svg file from inkscape. I have printed this same design 20 times already. I did try multiple other files no luck. I did notice after the update yesterday this error started happening.

OK. Support will be along to ask for the same information eventually…

1 Like

Try to look at it from the view of Support or the helpful folks on the forum. You have stated that the GF gives you an error and it started yesterday. There is almost zero information to get to a solution. Far, far more detail is needed to diagnose.

1 Like

I get where everyone is coming from. All I wanted to know if anyone else was having issue or if it was just me. I will be sure to add more details next time thanks everyone.

I see we’ve also been working on this through email and you just let us know that the issue has been resolved, so I’m going to close this thread.

1 Like