My Latest 8 Player Parcheesi 3D Game Board

In one of my first projects I posted here in the Glowforge forums was a 6-Player Parcheesi (Seen Here) but wanted to share one of my latest gameboard projects here again. LOL…

I’ve now created an 8-Player 3D Parcheesi Board for your review…

I used the following materials:
Amazon
-(GameBoard - All Layers):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016H589HC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Home Depot
-(Game Pieces):

Michaels
-(Felt for dice area and hidden interior box)

-(Acrylic paint of your choice and color.)

34 Likes

That’s very cool! Love that you made the interior hollow for storage :smiley:

1 Like

Thank You! I forgot to mention that the box in the middle is a friction fit and holds the two halves of the gameboard together.

4 Likes

Great project!!

1 Like

So cool!

Does a 6 player and 8 player game extend the time it takes to play a game vs the standard 4 player board???

1 Like

It does, especially when you play by Colombian rules. LOL…

2 Likes

With that many more pieces on the board the chances of someone being sent back to the start has to go up dramatically and add that 8 players have to take turns you could have a perpetual game. I was trying to think how it could be folded to be put away, but apparently there will not be a need.

I love it :heart_eyes: congratulations.

Hahaha, Yes! Very long night, no need to put it away. A lot of fun when playing with money.

1 Like

Love it when people make custom games. This is really thought out and great.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the progression pics! It’s super fun to see the step-by-step. The storage in the middle of the game is genius.

Well done piece.