My Marvel Calendar

@kyle_emerick, I wasn’t sure if you shared this file there or not, but thought I would let you know. I immediately recognized it from these forums and know you made this file.

I haven’t read all of the comments either, so someone may have already posted.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have seen that page before, but thank you. I asked them to remove it based upon Creative Commons and they banned the IP address of my home computer. They are not too bright.

2 Likes

Oh, lovely. I was looking through some of their stuff and am pretty sure I recognized more…and they are charging people. I’m glad I haven’t bought anything from them yet. It looks like they even used your actual photo. :unamused:

1 Like

how do you get big file to print, couldn’t get mine or yours to print

What are your settings? Perhaps if you reduce the lpi of the engrave. Are you getting an error message or does the file simply not load?

1 Like

Thank you so much! This is awesome.

1 Like

Wont load and i havnt changed any settings because iam t

2 new to know what or how need to be changed.

Only had 2 weeks done 6 project small one startup one mostly and filler already not working

Have you tried with the pdf found on post 75 of this thread? (easy to miss this option)

Ok I am glad you put it that way … I have a son’s 24th birthday on Friday … I didn’t have a clue what to get him (other than a really cool Spiderman “the tingle” shirt and a funny (in a quirky way) Endgame t-shirt (along with fixing him dinner) … I will have to get this made before we get together on Sunday!! He will absolutely LOVE it! …he is buying his first house … gotta get something for the walls … and maybe make some coasters (that part will probably be Christmas at this late date). :wink: Woot!

2 Likes

I did an edge lit clear acrylic clock with this design as well

17 Likes

Not sure if you realized before you applied the poly, but it appears you left some masking on.

was not too worried. I wanted the poly for the cut areas. So I shot it before removing the masking, just missed a post poly spot.

Things haven’t been going well for me lately, I think green goblin is in retrograde.

3 Likes

Thank you for the file!!! Hubby is a huge Marvel fan and I can’t wait to surprise him <3

2 Likes

Hey! How did you get it into a circle?

Hey! How did you get it into a circle with acrylic? I want to try but don’t have a way of cutting the acrylic outside of my glow forge pro and see that the file only scores

1 Like

If you’re getting a score option, then both engrave and cut are also available - just go into the GFUI settings and select what you want it to do

1 Like

TOO bad IRON Man is dead and Captain America aged!

1 Like

Both of those mantles have been passed, and will continue to be. H*ll, Thor has passed the mantle of God of Lightening easily half a dozen times. Marvel lives on! :smiley:

1 Like

Is there a way to switch Cap and Ironman? I’m a huge Cap fan and would love ot have his face in the middle.

1 Like