My version of the GO button surround

Nothing fancy, I just wanted to gild that lily, using some scrap.

33 Likes

If I ever meet someone without some type of button treatment I’ll have to say “do you even forge?”

7 Likes

Never did one. I don’t know what I’ve been doing with my life.

10 Likes

Well, I know the answer but it is obligatory at this point. Do you even forge? :rofl:

5 Likes

I may make another one: an image of the Sun with a humongous sunspot. Or a couple of black holes about to merge. Lots of photo references available at Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD)

Too busy makin’ BIG IMPORTANT STUFF to fool with an escutcheon.

8 Likes

I have never made one either… but this one tempted me:

If I make one someday, it will probably that one.

But, I do love the simplicity of this one too!

4 Likes

I’m still figuring out the programs and such. I really want to make a “Mike Wazowski” button from Monsters Inc. but the programs to cut out, size, etc. are the sticking point.

4 Likes

You’ll get there. All of us were at ground zero at some point.

4 Likes

Yes, you do; and it’s a wonderful inspiration. I’m pretty new to the party though, so it’s all learning for me, even the little stuff.

I just spend today engineering a rag shuttle, a niddy noddy, and two hand-held looms. Nothing to show yet, as the prototypes revealed the need for improvement in design. The rag shuttle is in glue-up mode right now, I may be able to show it in action tomorrow.

3 Likes

Why do I feel like one of these is made up and this is a test? :wink:

7 Likes

Ha Ha, it does sound like that, doesn’t it? But, it’s for real (I know it’s the niddy noddy you are refering to…) Check this out for an explanation.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think a “rag shuttle” would easily burn up on re-entry…

Edit: Maybe an image would help…

3 Likes

Took me a while to get it! :smile:

1 Like

Still haven’t come up with an idea I want for one.

I don’t have one. LOL I need to reevaluate my life.

3 Likes