National Ice Cream Day (a day late)

I would definitely recommend a 4 pound Jalapeno mead. It needs to age depending on if you include seeds (a year) or not (4 months)as the flavor is much enhanced by aging.

5 Likes

What a fun idea! And how fun that you have so many who join in! I love the shark cup! :shark:

1 Like

This is my current favorite ice cream:

6 Likes

Oh my; I tried some of that and it was AMAZING!

3 Likes

wow. You would think this would be popular in Colorado but I’ve never heard of this! lol

3 Likes

PB and chocolate is my fav ice cream flavor - ever since I was a kid. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I do find it somewhat strange that the original way to have chocolate was with spicy pepper and yet nobody is selling Jalapeno Chocolate Ice Cream
:thinking:
Pam has been on a chocolate and peanut butter jag of late so, of course, I end up eating it as well. Chocolate interest will not fade but peanut butter is getting to Meh.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Agree. And I love this single serve container. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of peanut butter ice cream.

They had some Chocolate Moose Tracks in a half gallon that was flows of hard dark chocolate, and chocolate chips in chocolate ice cream but I only found it once.
:yum:

4 Likes

Oh that would be heaven.

2 Likes

That is an impressive number - and a great token of “accomplishment” :ice_cream:

Right? This would be a “holiday” I could get behind.

8 Likes

I see it at Walmart quite often.

3 Likes

We attended the Sauerkraut Festival in Scappoose, Oregon once upon a time, and they had Sauerkraut ice cream. I still regret being too chicken to try it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Wonder if it was crunchy?!

2 Likes

Japan has a lot of sea life ice creams. That would be my question about crab Ice cream. Wondering how many here have tried the various sorts there. I would imagine growing up there, it might be a kids favorite among them.

2 Likes

Since crab meat is soft, I don’t think the ice cream would be crunchy. I just can’t wrap my head around eating savory ice cream. And since I have never like sauerkraut, you couldn’t pay me to try that! I used to go next door to the neighbors to eat whenever my mom made it. “Mom, Janice invited me over to her house to eat tonight. Can I go?” :rofl:

2 Likes

But the little crabs themselves are crunchy and cheaper to get.

2 Likes

Ah didn’t know that. I guess there are also “soft shelled crabs” that could be used as well.

2 Likes