Need help again orange button

hello im in need of some help. Was scoring a wood round and was a little ruff so I stopped it and now it wont do anything and the orange button came on!

Did you get any error message on the screen?

The main things I can think of that would cause this are if the machine’s internal temperature is out of range (you should get an error message for that), or if the white cable has come loose from the head. Otherwise it’s usually something only Support can address. (They’ll be along soon, since posting in this section opens a support ticket.)

1 Like

Hello thank you for the response. I didn’t get any error message or anything like that other then the fan kept running and I turned it off after 20 minutes of it having the orange/yellow light on

Do check the white cable, then. :slight_smile:

just checked it again and unplugged it and the little fan on the printer head turned off and now it sounds like its stuck or jerking and crashing against something

Oof, goodness, don’t do stuff like that without turning the machine OFF first! :scream:

1 Like

Great thanks

figured it out I just moved the printer head right under the camera and it focused it self and now works thank you for your help

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that you were able to resolve the trouble. I apologize for the delay in response. We’ve reviewed the log files from your Glowforge to narrow down what may have caused the errors you were seeing, but it looks like it has been resolved. I’ve reached out directly via email just in case, and will now close this thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.