Need help with initial setup

I’m trying to setup my new glow forge, I have been stuck on the screen that says “you have successful connected your Glowforge to your WiFi” for the last 25 minutes and counting. Can someone tell me if this normal or what the issue could be?

Did you go to setup.glowforge.com first?

Yes I have followed all the instructions and this is the point it has stopped at.

Now you go to your computer and log in to the app at app.glowforge.com and start using the machine. It says you successfully connected. From now on, it will run through your Wifi.

That’s what I get for not carefully reading what was written. I bow to your superior knowledge and skills.

1 Like

Nope…Evelyn Woods speed reading course. (And it gets me into trouble sometimes.) :smile::wink:

Even after I gave you the perfect excuse to point back to in the future and say, “See? You said I was better.”

1 Like

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble during setup. It looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great!

Could you please let me know if you’re still experiencing any problems?

1 Like

Ok thank you, it just kept saying please wait, I thought a new screen would pop up.

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!