Need help?!

Two things I am running into problems with is zooming out so I can see all of the 12x20 wood? Also, how do I stretch a image by the sides and not increase the size like make it longer but not taller I haven’t been able to figure that out yet? Thank you in advance!!!

You won’t see the entire sheet of wood, because you can’t cut on the entire sheet of wood at once. There is a screen overlay that limits you to the area that the head can reach, and that starts at ¾ inch from the left edge of a sheet, and about 1 inch from the top edge. (You can currently cut 19.45" wide and 10.95" deep on these sheets…but the head can’t reach the whole sheet without using the Passthrough slot. (You’re always going to have an uncut rim, unless you have the Pro model.) The Proofgrade materials are cut a little over 20" wide to give a little of that back.)

And currently there is no way to stretch a design in one direction without impacting the other…they are locked. If you want to change just one dimension, you need to do it in the design software before bringing the file into the interface.

3 Likes

Okay thank you! I figured that would be the answer I just wasn’t sure if I was missing something.

3 Likes

Thanks @Jules! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like