Needle felting is a thing

In participating in Secret Santa, my giftee said she likes needle felting. So I made her a personalized display/storage box and included a bunch of felt. She is also a marine biologist who did research on Sea Turtles in the Gulf, so I made her a notebook.

66 Likes

Those colors are so delicious looking. Those are some very nice presents! She’ll be happy with her secret Santa!

7 Likes

That’s such a great gift! (Lot of thought went into it!) :+1:

4 Likes

These are just the most wonderful gifts. I’d be willing to bet they will be her favorites.

3 Likes

Lovely gift, and so incredibly thoughtful. I bet she is going to explode with happy-ness when she gets this!!!

5 Likes

They both look great. Is that just a regular spiral notebook?

2 Likes

I replaced the cover off a spiral notebook, so no binding was required. I got a stack of these from a vendor, and they work well for custom notebooks.

2 Likes

Very thoughtful! Secret Santa fo the Year! Needle Felting? Hmmm…never heard of it, sounds fun though.

4 Likes

Oh wow - that needle felting box is going to be a win! Most of the time I’ve done stuff with only a couple of colours because it’s so much easier to buy a large amount in a single colour - being able to reach for any of those as an accent will be delicious for her :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is a great gift - and I bet she makes you something with that wonderful felt.

4 Likes

Love them! Now I need to add Needle Felting to my list of things to try! LOL

6 Likes

I hadn’t either but the little felt creatures look pretty cool.

2 Likes

Needle felting is fun. It’s a relaxing and satisfying hobby, especially when you’re feeling the need to stab something repeatedly. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I really like how they have turned out and it’s a great idea. I have several hundred GF sized sheets of white heavy card stock, I may have to do some test runs.

Wow! That is one lucky recipient!

What a beautiful fill of choices for her! The box and notebook cover are outstanding.

2 Likes

Turned out great

1 Like

Awesome! Needle felting is so fun…I’m not too good at it but there are somethings you can’t hardly mess up on that i’ve done:-)

1 Like

Nice practical cut and a gorgeous notebook.

1 Like

What a lovely gift! Needle felting is one of my favorites… definitely good for getting aggression out.

2 Likes

Beautiful work.

2 Likes