Nespresso Coffee Pods Stand

HI all, I am starting to get into creating laser files for sale and wanted to show my most resent design. (Ive only made two so far)

I think the slots for the flavours card cut from he packaging really works well.

I’m going to try and set myself a challenge of a new design every week.

Also I can highly recommend the amazon basics photo light box studio if you want to take pictures of your work. Its a little expensive but I really like it.

33 Likes

Great design.

1 Like

Fancy and functional - the best combination!

1 Like

Really like how you’re showing the flavors!

Do add your shop link to your profile so those interested can find your designs!

1 Like

Looks fantastic. I would definitely purchase the file if I drank coffee or had one of those machines.

Seems like there’s enough space in the back to stand the spare boxes up vertically.

2 Likes

Thanks !

Most my designs are more function over form but doesn’t mean you can’t make functional designs looks good! Thanks for the comment

1 Like

Thanks ! I made a 3D printed pod dispenser that had a little space for the cards and thought it would be a good feature to include on here.

Ah that’s a cool idea I will be sure to add it, thanks for the tip.

Haha. yeah Ive only been drinking coffee for a few years, I’ve put it off most my adult life but got into it and now I might be slightly addicted not sure its a good thing but ah well

1 Like

I did think about that but decided not to. There isn’t quite enough space atm without adding to the back of it but I wanted it to be able to be positioned close to the wall so its wouldn’t take up to much space on a counter top. But maybe Ver 2 could have it !
Ps seen a lot of your posts and work. Really like your stuff dude!

looks great!

one wee little suggestion, something i would do because i have a thing about things like this, is switch from 3 large fingers to 5 smaller fingers that all align with the pod holes. that would make the fingers stand out less and look more like a part of the design itself.

5 Likes

Very attractive!

Like @shop ‘s suggestion also. Great idea!

Thanks for the constructive criticism I appreciate it. I did think about how many to have a where to put them. I thought about two bigger ones but thought 3 smaller ones would tie in with top middle and bottom pod holes but yeah having 5 would match up nicely. I’ll keep it in mind for future designs !

1 Like

Thanks !

1 Like

Thank you! I like your Nespresso pod holder! Within the past three weeks I’ve had to stop drinking coffee. That’s a tough one.

2 Likes

i am totally addicted to nespresso pods.

2 Likes

1 Like

The only thing that pod is missing is some instant coffee which I am convinced is in each of the pods mixed with regular coffee. :slight_smile:

Ive been meaning to get one of these and try it.