Received a second GF last week but it’s crazy powerful. Using PG settings it burns up the material. I can adjust the settings, of course, but wondering if this will be an issue in the future since it seems to be off.
Thank you for reaching out to us and for posting the photo. I’m sorry to see that your prints are showing flashback on the material. To help me troubleshoot, could you please tell when the print in your photo was run? I’ll then be able to pull the logs from your unit to investigate.
I’d also like to have you run the following test print. This will help me to set a baseline for your unit’s performance. Once I have your feedback and the test print is run, we’ll review and follow up with next steps. Thank you!
Gift of Good Measure Test Print
- Turn off your Glowforge, then turn it back on
- Place Proofgrade material in the bed and load the Gift of Good Measure design.
- Print the Gift of Good measure using the default settings. Allow the print to finish.
- When the print finishes, leave the lid closed and wait until the fans stop and the picture of the bed updates .
- Check the completed print:
- If the Gift of Good Measure has flashback on the back of the material, please post a photo.
- If the Gift of Good Measure prints successfully, please try another print of the design you saw the issue with, and let us know the results.
Please let us know how it goes. Thank you!
Hi @shunamanda. It’s been a while Morgan’s response, and wanted to check in to see if you’ve had a chance to run the Gift of Good Measure print. Feel free to send us any photos of the result, along with any other date and time of affected prints. We’ll be happy to take a look and get this resolved. Thanks!
Hi @shunamanda -
It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email firstname.lastname@example.org.