New Introduction to Laser-Cutting Course on Udemy

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been a regular on this forum since it started.

I have not been contributing much in the past 6 months, because I’ve been working on a different project in my spare time. Instead of creating new designs, I developed an “Introduction to Laser-Cutting” course. You can find it at:

For those who don’t know me, you can look up the list of topics in my profile: Profile - polarbrainfreeze - Glowforge Owners Forum

You’ll see many of the projects I’ve contributed over the past 6-7 years, including some of the most “liked” topics on this forum. I’m not saying this to “toot my own horn”. I just want people to know that I’m qualified to teach this topic.

Check it out on Udemy. If you do take the course, let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

28 Likes

Very cool!

3 Likes

I’ll do it for you! @polarbrainfreeze is one of the most broadly talented members of the forum, imaginative and careful with details. I haven’t even looked at the course and I have every confidence that it’ll be thorough and interesting – it’s just how he does things.

Very cool, congrats for getting the course finished up, that sort of thing takes serious focus and endurance to complete.

Edit: I just went through some of the preview, it looks excellent. If you like to learn via video, definitely check it out.

13 Likes

Nice work Ben!
I think there is a type o in the intro…

“How to make designs with interlocking pieces and engrage images on them. (phone stands)”

Good Luck man, (we’ve missed you around here)I bet you do well with it. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Fixed the typo. Thank you!

4 Likes

Ben, couldn’t agree more with @evands said about you. I join in sounding the entire brass section for you. You deserve all good things.

2 Likes

What a fantastic resource! Thank you, Ben, for putting this together.

5 Likes

I’m in! Just signed up! Can’t wait to learn some things. :smiley:

2 Likes

You have served the community well! This is a great addition for those entering the lasering world! Terrific!

4 Likes

How very cool! Wish this resource had been available when I started 3 years ago—folks starting out now are pretty lucky to have it.

3 Likes

Or is there a typo in the type o?:joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.