New Machine Light Will Not Turn Teal

Got my machine 2 weeks ahead of projected delivery totally happy. Set things up and it will not connect. Went over the support notes and restarted, internet, computer and GU several times. Gave it a half hour with all of the above being off and still no joy. The light flashes white for a couple of times while the head is moving around then it goes out.
The light never turns teal. I also tried holding the button on the top and for the count of 10 still nothing. My internet works fine I’m able to access everything but with the light never turning teal I’m not sure what to do. Any thoughts?

try a count to 30. The first time I did the count to 10 nothing happened. I think I count faster than they do. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok will go and try a slow count and see what happens.

Crossing my fingers for you.

Thank you kind sir I’ve connected it did turn teal once I reached 20 go figure :wink: Now have more reading to do to the next step.

6 Likes

Thanks for the answer @jamesdhatch, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!