New Plus - Broken

I’ve emailed support twice in the last few weeks about the broken bearings on my new Plus. I have been down for weeks with no reply!

Help!

Posting here opens up a new ticket and just gives them one more distraction from your original request. They normally don’t reply until they have new information. If you have an email support ticket already, then that is the best way to contact them, even if they seem slow to respond.

Did you get an automated reply? If not, something went wrong and either they’re not getting your emails or you’re not getting theirs.

1 Like

Oh no! We sent you an email a few weeks ago, but it sounds like it never reached your inbox. I’m so sorry for the delay this has caused in getting you up and printing again.

I’ve just sent you a follow up email. I’ll leave this topic open until we make sure our emails are getting through.

Hi Micael! I still don’t see any messages from you. I’ve checked my inbox and junk folders.

Thank you for letting us know. We received your response to our email and I’ve just followed up there with next steps.

Since we are working on it there, I’m going to close this thread.