Newbie with print error message

Unboxed and followed all steps to set up. Even tried to move whole Glowforge system closer to wifi. Tried to print the key ring and an error message pops up after trying to complete. (Error: An error occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh your browser before printing. It may also help to turn your Glowforge off and then on again.)

Also redid WIFI setup and it still has the error message.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
I am sorry you are off to a frustrating start, but hang in there this will get resolved.

Does your Glowforge show that it is offline? If so, try resetting your router and see if you can re-establish the wifi. If is doesn’t show as offline, you maybe helped by trying a different browser. Many people have difficulty with Edge and better luck with Chrome or Safari.

When all else fails, you can try redoing setup using your phone as a hotspot. If that works and you can print, you will know that it is the wifi that is causing the problem.

Glowforge support will be along to help. These are just a couple of suggestions to try to help you right nowl

3 Likes

We did all of the above! It does connect to wifi. Just does not print! We did all those suggestions even moved it 3 ft away from my router! It does connect. Please help its a 7,000 putcase😥

1 Like

If it is connected, that is half the battle. When you open the Gift of Good Measure, select material and select settings and hit the print button, what happens? Does it say processing and then give you the error?

1 Like

Hi dklgood, it will process and the system shows that it scans the board and all of that, it says you are off to a fast start and a few seconds later the error pops up.

1 Like

we are using the proof grade boards when trying to complete the Gift of Good Measure.

1 Like

Support will be able to look at your logs and see what is going on. It is really hard to be patient when you finally have your machine and then can’t get printing, but they will be able to help you and they will respond to your post.

2 Likes

Hang in there, hopefully it will get resolved quickly!! Hopefully you’ll be up and having fun soon!!

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.