Nintendo Switch

Anyone planning to get I am Setsuna? Of course this is WWWAAAAYYY after we save the townspeople/restore peace in Zelda BOTW.

2 Likes

Is there a way to block this topic besides relying on my own pitifully weak restraint? You guys are killin’ Switchless-me!

Want…to…defeat…Ganondorf…!!!

3 Likes

bahaha! Just join us already!

2 Likes

That would have killed me. I can’t do first person shooters. Motion sickness.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you, but I can’t stay away :wink:

2 Likes

Close enough?

1 Like

LOL, Turok made me barf!

1 Like

Yeah…after the horrific nature of Mighty No. 9 I’m not really interested in anything Inafune goes to put out any time in the next 20 years.
He made a game that built off of everything the series dropped from the original games. Those features had been dropped for a reason.

According to my handheld, my walmart has 10 on hand. Don’t see them so probably locked in the solid metal cage in the back. Not even in the metal screened cages.

3 Likes

Thought I would pass along this amazing portable Switch stand that my friend made.

After traveling with the Switch,
I can say one of the best travel stands
is a zip-loc bag of Legos.
-A. Yip

20 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Time to revive an old thread!

I’ve only gotten an hour in and it’s awesome!!!

4 Likes

Got it on release day - cannot put it down… so good!

:squeeee:

1 Like

Lol yes, Mario Odyssey is sooo good!
It’s been hard for me not to churn out a quick set of Cappy’s eyes(made from vinyl) for my car. :laughing:

3 Likes

Did you get the Amiibos? I’m debating. I have so many Amiibos already…

1 Like

Hahaha nice to see this, I was apparently too busy during the release playing Zelda since I completely missed this topic (Chuckle). I wanted to get Mario Odyssey but my wife thinks I should wait until Christmas since I spend so much time on Splatoon. Not sure how that will make a difference but “yes honey”.

3 Likes

LOL - We have to turn our clock an hour back (We basically get an extra hour this weekend) Guess what I will be doing?! Woohoo

The time you spent gaming = happy time. Happy Wife/Husband = Happy Life right?!

1 Like

Actually, nobody cares if the Husband is happy, only Happy Wife = Happy life LOL

1 Like

I just beat the main story! It’s shorter but of course its like all Mario games where it opens wide up after that. I’m told there are 800 moons and I only have 164

2 Likes

Bahaha! Really? I keep my hubby happy by giving him Lego so I can game some more. LOL

4 Likes