Nintendo Switch

I loved Skyward Sword too, in fact, I loved Windwaker, and unlike all the revisionists out there, I loved them from the word go :smile:

4 Likes

Windwaker was one of my favorite Zelda games!

(Edit… stupid auto-correct on my phone… I’m seriously about to turn it off!)

2 Likes

I am a horrible Zelda fan. I’ve got a half sleeve that is half Legend of Zelda and half Mega Man… Yet I’ve still not beaten Windwaker. Its one of maybe 4-6 that I’ve not completed.

Now that I have a capture card I may stream windwaker after I am done with BotW… In… months.

2 Likes

Zelda and Mega Man are also my favorites! I am really hoping for a new Mega Man on the Switch! I’ll settle for a port of a classic NES version (2 or 3 preferred!)

1 Like

I REALLY wish they didn’t scrap the First person Mega Man concept (similar to metroid prime) they were working on. I think that would have been a blast. 2 and 3 are my favorites. I’ve got one of those cloud platforms from Air Man’s stage and Wily’s castle from 2 on my arm.

I am really worried we won’t see another awesome Mega Man with Keiji Inafune having left Capcom

2 Likes

I’m not sure how many of any of the Zeldas, besides the first, I actually finished. I’m one of those guys that tends to leave it hanging at the end. I think the real problem is I just don’t want it to end so I don’t let it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I figure I’ve got 24 hours into Breath of the Wild, and it was only delivered to me about 42 hours ago. :smiley: I still only have 3 hearts, though I could have 5 at this point. I have wondered around a LOT!

Aperture Labs made some of the temples, I think.

7 Likes

I would really like a VR portal. Someone get on that

5 Likes

Out of likes but I had to give that something! :laughing: :heart:

It’s killing my son. He really wants to get it on the switch, but it’s looking like it will probably be close to a month before we can realistically track one down. he’s fighting the itch now just to get it on the WiiU. Unfortunately he learned his patience from his father :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I LOVE Portal! I was going to go off on a tangent, but then realized it wasn’t Switch related.

(at least one free like and maybe even a squee* to the first person who starts a Portal topic (or reminds me of one that already exists))

• once I venture away from Zelda long enough to visit the forum again
8 Likes

Anyone planning to get I am Setsuna? Of course this is WWWAAAAYYY after we save the townspeople/restore peace in Zelda BOTW.

2 Likes

Is there a way to block this topic besides relying on my own pitifully weak restraint? You guys are killin’ Switchless-me!

Want…to…defeat…Ganondorf…!!!

3 Likes

bahaha! Just join us already!

2 Likes

That would have killed me. I can’t do first person shooters. Motion sickness.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you, but I can’t stay away :wink:

2 Likes

Close enough?

1 Like

LOL, Turok made me barf!

1 Like

Yeah…after the horrific nature of Mighty No. 9 I’m not really interested in anything Inafune goes to put out any time in the next 20 years.
He made a game that built off of everything the series dropped from the original games. Those features had been dropped for a reason.

According to my handheld, my walmart has 10 on hand. Don’t see them so probably locked in the solid metal cage in the back. Not even in the metal screened cages.

3 Likes

Thought I would pass along this amazing portable Switch stand that my friend made.

After traveling with the Switch,
I can say one of the best travel stands
is a zip-loc bag of Legos.
-A. Yip

20 Likes