Nintendo Switch

Huh… well, I suppose it makes sense. Kids do like to put things in their mouths, and these carts are very small (SD Card size - roughly). Are Gameboy carts similarly flavored?

And no, I won’t taste-test my Zelda cartridge.

1 Like

WHAAAAT?!?!!’ That is like my favorite game of all time. I had no reason to get a switch. Now I have to.

I even have the original blueprints to Sophia the 3rd

I really hope the music is as good. Oh man can’t wait

10 Likes

The Cat in the Shark Suit! THE CAT!!!

I noticed the Blueprint now…

My Ragolls are way to big… the pet accessories never fit them… they are like beats!

He is napping and takes the whole couch

11 Likes
4 Likes

I preordered both the Switch and Breath of the Wild.
I got my Switch online from Best Buy. I got my copy of BotW from EB Games.
Best Buy messed up the release majorly. No one I’ve heard of has an arrival date earlier than Tuesday even though it released today. The game is currently sitting next to me and I have no way to play it :frowning:

1 Like

That is torture…SO Cruel…

1 Like

Don’t get me started… I’m pretty much the biggest legend of zelda fan you’ll find and its killing me to have the game but not be able to play

1 Like

Are you able to get the Switch elsewhere and just return the pre-order?

1 Like

Its sold out EVERYWHERE
I tried calling around everywhere

1 Like

hahha me too! I forgot to pre-order and I have call all the shops around me with no luck…

1 Like

I made some popcorn just to watch this.

me:

7 Likes

I didn’t order either (though my husband is the real Nintendo lover in the house so he cares more). His mom was able to get in line for one yesterday but was there at 3 pm. I’m fine with waiting to not have to take off work to wait in a line.

2 Likes

Love it when Moms come through! My Mom was the one who picked up my Wii U when I had a conference call - love her!

It’s ok - I can wait… although I don’t want to… I’m the gamer in my family.

3 Likes

Oh to clarify, she was buying it for herself. She did offer it to us but she’s actually really excited so it wouldn’t have been fair to make her wait for it to come back in stock.

We can just hang out in the waiting for it to be restocked group. (Boo)

5 Likes

HAHAHAHA!!! That is awesome. :slight_smile:

My wife’s co-worker is a bit neurotic and pre-ordered 2 from Walmart so he’d have one as a backup, but then went to Best Buy last night and got one. I could buy one of them that he’s got coming yet - so tempting…

3 Likes

One of mine too. I tried to recreate the Sophia in Little Big Planet. I got a car that could move forward and backward, but was really, really bad at jumping.

For the record, I think this game will also be available for the current Gameboy as well… but I’d just go with the Switch anyway :wink:

The line at my BB last night was probably 1/3 pre-orders picking theirs up. My friend pre-ordered his from Gamestop and it shipped yesterday. Supposed to be delivered today.

We also stopped by Gamestop across from Best Buy last night at around 10:30 and they had sold theirs early (at 10pm) and sold out by 10:30.

Go save the townspeople! They are calling for you! bahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Oh I like her! hahaha Maybe take turns to play until they restock so we can get ours!

I need to start making friends with people at Best Buy or EB Games or something!

1 Like

haha yeah… it was shark week. Hes normally not allowed in the workshop, but since he was a shark I let him come in.

7 Likes

there are always exceptions to the rules :slight_smile:

3 Likes