"no artwork" death screen

Honestly my workflow is usually the second. I did resort to the first (uploading to home) last night though and it didn’t seem to make much of a difference. I’ll pay more attention to that though, it seems to describe what’s going on here. It’s kind of like a lag somewhere out in cyberspace.

Ok, I’ll try that next time. Thanks for the help!!

The cause of my “no artwork” problem was the size of my Inkscape sheet and the placement of the artwork on that sheet. I design/build guitars, and so my design sheet is large, but if I only want to cut out the body template, then it’s only the portion at the bottom. The GFUI said it was loaded, and the steps were there on the left side, but I couldn’t see it or select it. Not even the grey outline. Resizing my sheet and/or placing the art at the top of the sheet did the trick.

3 Likes

I’m also noticing that it doesn’t save my ‘traced’ artwork unless I do it through the home screen.

1 Like

Thank you for your patience while we’ve been investigating this issue. Could you please try again? If you still encounter this problem, could you please:

1. Let me know the date and time when the issue occurred

2. Send us a screenshot of your dashboard indicating the design that is no longer working correctly

Thank you in advance!

Will do thanks!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you see this again, please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com. Thanks!