No Artwork in print area?!

trying to use my passthrough slot 11x22", i clearly have my wood placed through the slot as well as my frame cut out. It keeps saying no artwork in print area?! How can i fix this?

Try shifting the design up towards the top just a hair. The bottom of the design is overlapping the gray no-cut zone. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Also rotate to as straight as possible as that will make it easier to do further cuts I keep a narrow tile about just for that purpose, Lined up against the edge of the tray and the edge of your work will help straighten it very precisely.

I’m sorry you ran into trouble while trying to run a print. It looks like you’ve already received some great advice from @jules and @rbtdanforth. Thanks folks!

Will you please let us know if what they shared got you up and printing? If you’re still running into trouble, we’ll be happy to help!

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you, so this post will be closed. If you have any more trouble, please start a new post or reach out at support@glowforge.com.