No copy paper setting?

I dont seem to have the copy paper selection when I go to use it.
Also how do you update the laser.

1 Like

I was coming on to post the same question!

1 Like

They might have taken it down for some reason, it’s still being tweaked. But yeah, I don’t see it either at the moment.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I appreciate the quick response.

1 Like

If there are any updates available they will load automatically on start up.

1 Like

Hi @mmikedo43, those are great questions! Premium members have access to Early Access features, such as the new settings for copy paper. To get started, turn on “Settings for Copy Paper" by going to app.glowforge.com and selecting “Glowforge Early Access:”

If Copy Paper settings still don’t appear after turning on the Early Access, let us know so that we can help further. As for updates, if there is one available Glowforge will update automatically when you first power it up.​

2 Likes

I have that turned on but don’t see anything about 20 lbs copy paper.
I also have others who said they have the same problem.
I have premium.
Any help would be great.

I had to go back into Early Access and throw the switch for the Copy Paper again, and now it shows up, so you might want to check it one more time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still not seeing the Copy Paper settings. As @Jules mentioned, it may be worth double-checking to make sure you have turned Early Access on for the Copy Paper settings. Additionally, to investigate further could you open a design and try searching for “copy?” If possible, please attach a screenshot to your response so I can better understand what you are seeing.

For example, this is what I see on my own account:

​

1 Like

Hello mmikedo43! Just checking in to see if the Copy Paper settings now appear for you? If not, I would like to investigate further.

Got it. I was looking for it and didn’t realize you had to type copy in the search.
Hope this helps others on a dumb mistake on my part.
So for everyone else just put copy in the search

1 Like

So happy to hear you are seeing the Copy Paper settings! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!