Ran into an interesting scenario last night, which led to some confusion:
- Started a 20 minute job
- After 10 minutes, laptop battery was dead
- Opened old laptop sitting nearby to app.glowforge.com, greeted by my designs library
- Clicked everything I could see to open the GF Live View + timer, no success
- Finally chose to risk Opening one of the available designs
- GF Live View opened with the standard “You are now printing XYZ” showing ~10 minutes remaining
Why is it so hard to get back to the live progress/timer viewer? Needing to load up a NEW design that you know you can’t print right now is a little non-sensical.
Also a minor bug for you:
While the timer showed ~10 mins remaining, the red line-by-line visual progress indicator started at 0%. When the job timer reached 0:00, the progress indicator had only reached 50%.