No liquid in my tube

Hi. Need an answer if you have one. My GF is stored in my attic. Temp in the attic is 49-51 degrees. I attempted to work a job and got no error message from my desktop what so ever. The job ran but the laser did not engrave. It went through all the motions. I took a look at my laser tube and there is no fluid in it whatsoever but I do not have any leaks or cracks. Is the fluid reserved somewhere due to the cold or is there supposed fluid in the laser tube no matter what the temp?

Not a Glowforge Rookie as far as use goes but this is new to me. I’ve tilted the machine to make sure there was no liquid in the tube for confirmation.

I don’t have an answer, but some clarification might be helpful

Did the head move but the laser didn’t fire, or did nothing move?
Did it go through the full startup routine normally?
Are you 100% sure you don’t have either the power set to 1 or duplicated images in your art?
I’m gonna guess the short-term answer is don’t touch anything and wait for support (who have been answering pretty quickly recently!) and see what they say!

How did you determine there is no fluid? It is clear and after a little use, there should be no bubbles in the tube enclosure.

2 Likes

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like