No metric?

I know that, but I wouldn’t mind hearing something from them. like “yes it will happen eventually”, for example.

1 Like

There are at least a half dozen threads where people have asked about it. (Including me, quite likely.) I don’t recall anyone ever getting an answer.

2 Likes

I’m sure there was an answer:
Either:
1- Dan said "hopperized."
or
2- support said,“thanks for the suggestion. I’ll make sure it gets to the right people/team.”

2 Likes

Neither of which is an answer.

What? Nobody uses Parsecs anymore?
Someday the engineers will return from the factory and start working on those basic hopper items.

2 Likes

Well, technically…just not the definitive answer you/we want. But that’s the(probably lawyer recommended) Glowforge way. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It’s a reply. But that’s not exactly the same thing as an answer.

2 Likes

GF makes no promises beyond the one that a) you’re getting a credit for every month your machine invitation is delayed, b) that you’ll get a materials credit, c) that the machine & software will someday match the marketing video and d) they’re trying to make the GF the best laser they can.

No other answers, promises or commitments have ever been made. And they are not likely to start now.

So the answer is never or maybe tomorrow.

Or from GF " "

4 Likes

I think we can call it a day.

support team, feel free to delete/close this thread, I won’t bother asking again. thx.

1 Like

(More like 80 past 1.)

4 Likes

Thanks @wesleyjames! And thanks for bringing this to our attention @ericgjerde and I’ll make sure to pass it on to the team.