Not able to connect to app.glowforge.com

I’m in the middle of doing several engravings and my computer (all three of them) can’t connect to the glowforge app… (app.glowforge.com).

are the servers overwhelmed? anyone else having problems connecting?

1 Like

I’m also experiencing issues.

1 Like

Ditto! :sunglasses:

guessing there are alot of us home from work today playing with our forges… wish there was an offline version of the app to use. I don’t get many opportunities to just sit and play.

1 Like

Having problems here too! Of course I have a ton of customer orders this week! :persevere:

1 Like

Yup. Me too. It came back up a minute ago, but wasn’t able to upload designs. The joys of being restricted to a cloud based solution.

2 Likes

So much for this page actually being a thing…

2 Likes

I am having the same issue too. I hope it’s resolved soon! I was in the middle of making for a cake topper for a wedding tomorrow.

1 Like

It must be quite the outage. Not even the regular Glowforge.com website can load.

1 Like

Must be regional. Texas is working. (Chrome browser.)

Mine isn’t working either. I’m in New England

Upstate NY. Failing here, too.

I also can not get on. I was on earlier this afternoon with no problem,

Dallas, TX isn’t working :-/

Same here! I’ve been using it since 8am in Florida and it didn’t start failing until around 430.

I am there too and INCREDIBLY frustrated as I just spent 2 hours holding a client off until I could cut my files… only to come on and find that I can’t get on! This is why Cloud based software SUCKS!!

Hmmmmn. Houston seems to be okay. About to start a print, will let you know if it craters.

I am in TX in the Dallas metro too… not working at all for the last 45 mins atleast…

Negative. I am in San Antonio, TX. I am offline.

Not working in Alabama