Not connecting to network

here i am again… machine was not activated. it has been activated now but still not able to connect. get message saying device cannot be reached… blah blah

should i see my machine in my list of printers on gf account or does that only happen after i successfully connect?

Only after successful connection.

It would help if you could be a little more specific about steps you’ve taken and what the response is. It’s hard to look up “blah blah” in the forums and find any useful information for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol! thanks! i’m trying to remain patient. i have gone through setup and connected to gf wifi. when i try to connect to my network i get the following message

So, exactly the same as before, then. :frowning:

Yep

All I can suggest is restarting everything from the router on down, including the Glowforge. If it still happens, download your logs and post them here for when Support gets back to this thread. Here are the instructions for downloading the logs:

1. Reboot your Glowforge again and wait about 30 seconds.
  2. Hold down the button for ten seconds, until it turns teal.
  3. Connect your computer to “Glowforge XXX-XXX” (from your Wi-Fi Settings)
  4. Visit the following URL in your browser: http://192.168.192.1:3000/logs/zip
  5. A .zip file should download to your computer
  6. Reconnect to your usual Wi-Fi network and post the file here for them to look at.

Thanks- I’ll give it a shot!

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the trouble, @simplygage. I see you’ve been working with us via email already. I just replied there with some next steps, so I’ll close this thread now. I look forward to your reply, and I’m sure we’ll get you up and printing!