Not to seem greedy, but

Kittski, I should have said post, Markevans posted about a POST that Dan made LAST NIGHT about our email and bennies, which is not the same as the email from last December that Jasonfuller was posting about. I am not comenting about the “we are shipping emails” that others are getting, I fully believe those people. BUT if markevans did read a POST last night from DAN about our email and bennies. THat is information that I think should have been shared with everyone not just “Regulars” or “Forum VIPs” or the lucky PRU recipients. As a paid preorder customer, that information, which is what my original question was about was not made available to all of the preorder customers.

Thank you for trying to help out though, I do appreciate it

2 Likes

@dan has probably not seen this post as he has been working the BAMF, I’m surprised he has been on the forum at all.

But yes, old post, new post, your email, your cut off on bennies.

Good question - I’m sorry I didn’t make that clear. The bonus keeps increasing per individual, up until you personally get an email that your Glowforge is ready for shipment. Then it stops accruing, whether you decide to accept shipment now or later.

I’ll try to remember to mention that in the next monthly update.

23 Likes

Dan to the rescue.

2 Likes