Nothing will upload

I don’t care how many files I try to upload I get the error message on everyone of them. I can only use what I had already uploaded from months back. I have turned everything off and on again and still the same. This is so frustrating.

Please give some more details…there are many folks on the forum who might be able to help while you’re waiting for support to respond…but we need more information about exactly what you’re trying to do.

You can upload one of the files your having the issues with we can look at it and see if there are any issues with the file itself.

I am having the same issue this morning.

To open a ticket with support, they have asked that each person start their own thread. Any information you can include with it, will help, and as mentioned above, if you include a file somebody can take a look at it.

2 Likes

Ok I figured it out. Stupid mistake on my part.

2 Likes

Did you unzip the file?

@mckinley5317 I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

We try to keep to one topic per post in the Problems and Support section. Can you create a new post with this question?