Number Kids Puzzle

Thank you very much. New babies all the time in our family and this is a great one year old gift.

2 Likes

actually, we didnā€™t mask these at all. after we cut them, i just took an orbital sander to them. cleaned up very nice and didnā€™t need much work at all.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for your reply! They look great!!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful puzzle!

Iā€™m a newbie so stupid question hereā€¦ how do I download this? I tried copy paste and it just pasted a black square. I tried clicking on the image and copy image and inkscape said file was not there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You actually have to save the image. Right click on and choose Save As. Once itā€™s saved, then open in Inkscape.

Got it. Thank you!

I literally just got my machine today, I am lost, how do I download thisā€¦sorry if its a dumb question

Right click on the file (outline) and save as svg on your computer. It doesnā€™t work very well with the Edge browser.

There are 10 types of people in the world.
Those who understand Binary and those who donā€™t.

4 Likes

Did you happen to upload the name puzzle file as well?

That would be different depending on each personā€™s name, but you can use the number puzzle to see how to design a name one :slight_smile:

Thanks for the puzzle!!! It is perfect the way it is!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Youā€™re the best. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Doh! Why didnā€™t I think to deliberately do a double cut for that reason? Great idea!

1 Like

Hello,

Does anyone have the template for doing names? I would like to do one for my grand baby.

You would simply replace the numbers in the file with the letters you wish for the name.

1 Like

Thank you. I canā€™t find the program to download. I keep clicking on the pictures

The file is in the original post and looks like an outline. Right click the line image and save to your computer as an svg. Also, if you click on the name of the original poster, their website for selling files is revealed.

1 Like