O m g

I can’t seem to figure out how to get to my account page, the one that shows my purchase date. Where do i find that again?

1 Like

You have to log into your account on glowforge.com. You can’t see it on this forum.

1 Like

Yep. Just took this screenshot now.

1 Like

@eeigenbrodt : this is in another thread (and was just posted) but it’s relevant so I thought I would cross link it:

5 Likes

Interesting. Please share when you do get your email. Sure, its only one working day. But also, its only sending a scheduled email, and for some reason I thought their scheduling would be updating itself in the account page.

1 Like

I had not seen that yet. I should know by now that glowforge processes are rarely what I would expect. Thanks for cross-linking.

1 Like

Thanks I found the info I needed.
I ordered 10/08/15
Basic Model
Email came Saturday 10/14
I have not received shipping confirmation yet
Email said could take up to 6 weeks, so waiting on that now
Don;t get me wrong I have waiting this long, no issues waiting longer
I have plenty to keep me busy on other stuff, but getting excited for my new ventures.

6 Likes
  • Holds hair *

:smile:

1 Like

Happy for you! Post amazing stuff here to keep the rest of us motivated! ha ha

1 Like

After filling out the survey it took about a 1-week to receive the proofgrade and 4-weeks for my unit (basic) to be delivered to the north east.

2 Likes

yeay!!!__

1 Like

If you do/did take advantage of UPS vacation/hold service, can you please (if you remember) update or even just PM me to share how that worked out? I’m considering whether or not to try this option, but I have some reservations & would like to hear from others who’ve tried it already.

1 Like

I’ve received the package of proofgrade, but MyUPS isn’t showing GF shipping yet. I’m going to try keep an eye on it while traveling- might change delivery address to a friend’s instead of having them hold it. Hoping it will wait until I’m back though! I’ll update when I have news though.

2 Likes