Off Topic Zone. Today's Funny Thing

Love, Love, LOVE Gary Larson!

Took my now adult son shopping to Kroger, grocery store in the southeast, when he was around 5. FIVE! Pulling out of the parking lot he yells, “Mom, wait, we need to go back! We forgot to buy you a sense of humor.” Pretty sad when your young son knows you aren’t funny.

6 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

Because they are playing 3 on 2

Now I’m gonna have to save up for the future of this thread.

Not sure if anyone remembers this one. It is Not Safe For Work or people who are easily offended. You are warned!

https://youtu.be/rJbtFAmXPkYThis text will be blurred

4 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

And now he is suing the producers of ‘The queens Gambit’ for slander.

1 Like

7 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

Do you golf?

7 Likes

Lost ball.

5 Likes

I was watching how DW was showing how the biggest spectator sport in China was a competition between schools playing “paintball” with semi-autonomous ai robots each built mechanically and programmed by individual engineering students that success can give them rockstar status.

And then I reflected on our own college sports obsession and what that could mean for the future. :sob:

2 Likes

I thought I would try tackling a pumpkin but ended up charged with a salt in a squash court.
punkin

6 Likes

I used to live near several golf courses in FL; this would not surprise me. One course located near a nature preserve had a gator remover on speed dial.

2 Likes

~groan~

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.