Offline?

My GF is saying that is it Offline although the lights and everything else are on. I’ve turned everything off and waited and turned it on again and still nothing. My wireless is working just fine on everything else in the house. Any suggestions.

Reboot your router. Just because you other devices are working fine is no indication of the GF it has probably the worst wifi antenna ever made in it.

1 Like

Saw some chatter about people having problems earlier that were addressed and fixed by GF. Could be the same.

1 Like

Thanks all! For whatever reason it fixed itself. I did all of the glowforge is offline steps before I posted here.

You might want to include that information next time you have a problem.

I would think it would be a given. Who would post a question without using the other online resources available to them first? But thanks for your help. Have a great day !

Hello @redayh, I’m sorry you ran into some offline trouble earlier, but glad to see its resolved now. I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!