Oh noes!

Wow, @steph, Mishka is one gorgeous kitty cat!

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about the kittens! Little Man is too cute, though!

I dunno, @Jules, sounds like you’ve been adopted! :cat2:

Thanks @morganstanfield!!

4 Likes

This is our last cat, Duff.
We had him and his brother Mac from kittens and they were devoted to each other and to us (didn’t care much for the dog though).
Sadly, they both died within months of each other from the same cancer.
Really miss them.

12 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear they both passed. :cry:

4 Likes

What a beautiful fellow. My condolences, too… my orange cat has been gone for a couple of years now, and I still find myself missing her. Funny how they work their way so deeply into your heart.

1 Like

My cat looked like this when she adopted me:

Now she looks like this:

16 Likes

The “Here kitty, kitty” thing NEVER works. Kitty will just snub the human.
:joy:

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful “after” shot! She looks so much better! :squeeee::squeeee::squeeee:

4 Likes

Yeah, they are truly contrary creatures…ignore them and they want to be in your face. Try to be friendly and they’ll shred you. :rolling_eyes:

Demon let me pick her up this morning - she’s skinny as a rail, but her belly is a little distended. She’s either been eating too much the last couple of days, or that cat is gravid.

Crap.

4 Likes

More kitties?!?!?! Woohoo - welcome to the Crazy Cat Lady Club!

Need my Glowforge to make an official badge for us!

3 Likes

Sorry, buy I’m LMFAO…

Our current pair of masters (pictured earlier in the thread) were the result of a coworker’s kids bringing home a stray. Can we keep her, can we keep her? Sure, but we’re taking her to the vet to get fixed. Vet examined her and stated “…we’ll have to wait until she’s had her kittens. Don’t worry, though, as small as she is, she’ll only have 2 or 3.” Famous last words. That cat had a litter of nine kittens. Nine. My friend named the cat Jane and never explained to her kids why.

On the plus side, we ended up with the most awesome pair of cats that have ever controlled every aspect of our tiny, worthless human lives. All hail Orca & Maggie!

All hail Demon!

6 Likes

Fricken-frackin-mumble-can’t believe it…

2 Likes

No good deed goes unpunished.

2 Likes

That’s what I hear…ROFLMAO! :wink:

2 Likes

Or she has a bad case of tapeworm.
easily fixed.

1 Like

seeing all these gorgeous cats, I can’t help singing soft kitty in my head. maybe I should go to bed.

5 Likes

so many pretty cats! :heart_eyes_cat: i wish we could adopt one.