Olivanders Wand Shop

First time poster here, but not my first project. We are a house full of Harry Potter fans and I made Ollivanders Wand Shop. Drawn in AutoCAD and printed on the Glowforge. Working my way through most of Diagon Alley. I’m considering adding the files to my Etsy shop if there is enough interest. Thanks for looking!

155 Likes

I love this! Big Harry Potter fan. Can you let me know your Etsy shop name?
Thanks so much for sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you! It still some edits, and then typing up some instructions before I can list it. My (bare) Etsy shop is https://www.etsy.com/shop/OneStarAway I’ll see if I can get something up in the next week or two. Working on the next couple shops and also the Mirror of Erised for the Glowforge.

9 Likes

That is some beautiful work, There are a number of folks here that make Doll houses and furniture (even gingerbread gingerbread) but I don’t think there are such specific houses.

5 Likes

Wow, that is amazing!! Are you going to stain/paint? If so, please post photos when done. (not saying you should - it looks great as is) :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you! It is currently being painted. I’ll post again when it is done :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and what an outstanding first post! There are many Harry Potter fans here and so glad you showed us your work.

5 Likes

Fantastic. Book nook with the in it would be awesome.

5 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

This is amazing!!! So beautifully done! Be careful with listing Harry Potter in Etsy though!

7 Likes

Gorgeous!!! I love the detail! Welcome to the community!!!

3 Likes

Understatement of the day…

7 Likes

That is AWESOME! Yes, add the files to your Etsy.

4 Likes

I’d be interested whats your shop?

2 Likes

That’s amazing! I love your attention to detail. I think I’ll go read for a while…

3 Likes

Absolutely fabulous, and I would definitely list it—you are certain to get plenty of interest!

4 Likes

Truly incredible!!!

4 Likes

Etsy shop is https://www.etsy.com/shop/OneStarAway The files still need some edits and I’ll have to write up some instructions. Maybe next week I’ll get something up! Thank you

4 Likes

Great work! Nice details and beautiful results! What’s next ? House on pricey drive?

4 Likes