One Vase, Two Vase, Three Vase. More?

This is amazing! I also really enjoy the wooden flowers

1 Like

I am absolutely enamored with this one!

I aspire!

6 Likes

I love the idea of a custom wooden casing for fun bottles – what a perfect little gift with those cute flowers!

I see you got the vase design on thingverse – are the flowers available somewhere publicly as well?

1 Like

I’ve just posted an SVG in the Free Laser Designs section, or you can just click here. Enjoy!

7 Likes

I may still engrave the actual bottle, but I like how this turned out as well. combination of geometric patterns, and come creative thinking to get the bottle in there. I may venture to Hobby Lobby to get more!

1 Like

They’re so beautiful!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

What a stunning addition to a table!

2 Likes

Amazing! Well done! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Liked this the first time I saw it, but really didn’t appreciate it until further reflection in @geek2nurse’s post. Very creative. Thanks so much for sharing.

4 Likes

Somebody asked me to make a couple of these vases in Maple, so I thought I’d at least post updated pictures.

17 Likes

I like the idea of protecting the bottles with those…would keep me from knocking them over quite so readily. :smile:

2 Likes

Really nice, loved them!

1 Like

What stain did you use on the first picture vase

No stain. That’s just engraved draftboard.

2 Likes

It looks very brown like it was stained. Did you run it without tape and it has a burnt look from that?

1 Like

No, if I remember correctly, I left the masking on.

1 Like

Yes it is somewhat rare because glass blowing shops hate it, not over the color but because one stray chip can color a whole tank that was supposed to be clear. Cobalt is the strongest colorant in glass and as little as one part in 50,000 will visibly color the glass.

3 Likes

love this square shape. how can I make it ?

1 Like

When I created this, I designed with Adobe Illustrator. But, now I use Fusion 360 when designing 3D / Flat pack type items. What questions specifically do you have?

2 Likes