Orange Button Remains On

I have the Pro which has been cleaned all connections are clearly still good and now I have an orange light. I have gone through the steps listed online from cleaning to internet connections to you name it. Nothing is working including me! I am not sure what else I can possibly do to fix this and am trying not to be frustrated. Am I missing something?

We feel your pain. :frowning: Are there no error messages accompanying it?

1 Like

none at all so I have no direction

Ugh, then I guess we have to wait for Support to look at your logs. Sorry!

1 Like

I appreciate it. I just sent a third email to them and told them I am ready to return it. I haven’t even done 20 cuts with this puppy yet and there is nothing but issues. Sorry to vent it’s been a long week! Thank you for trying to help!

Oh, don’t do that, you’re opening multiple support tickets, which slows them down. (Posting here in P&S also opens one.) They’re responding to support requests as quickly as they can; things are weird right now and they’re at the epicenter of one of the larger COVID outbreaks in the US.

I know it’s hard to wait, but once they get to you, you will be very happy with their service, I promise!

1 Like

Okay ! I am just scared because of the amount of money I invested. Thank you for setting me straight and calming me down. I really do appreciate it.

1 Like

Don’t worry - it may take a Few days but they will always make things right!

2 Likes

Thank you and thank you both for understanding and reaching out!

1 Like

I’m wondering what the pins look like where the white ribbon cable attaches to the head. could you share a photo of yours?

Sometimes the pins become damaged or bent and can cause the orange button

1 Like

Sure thing I am adding it now.

1 Like

it is a bit blurry but they all seem to be in good shape.

1 Like

They are it was hard to hold it to the light so you could see and take a pic lol

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’ve run into trouble with your new Glowforge. Thank you for your patience. I agree that your head pins look to be in good shape.

I saw that you’ve emailed about this, and I responded to you there with next steps, so I’m going to close this thread while we continue troubleshooting there.

2 Likes