Orange button, then on another cut a drop in power, laser cut out, and thought I heard shorts

Since the flashing and the sounds were coming from the back, I tried another test print and moved the image (a pendant) to the front of the GF to try to get a better video of the flashing. The first print came out perfectly. I moved the image back to the rear of the GF and tried another print to see if the carriage was coming in contact with anything, and was able to get the video. About twenty seconds into the print, there was a shorting sound and the fan went off, and you can see flashing in the laser itself with each shorting sound. After the fan went off and the shorting started, I shut it down again. But I did get a video of it.

Thank you for sending us that video. I’m so sorry to hear that you are still having trouble.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.