Orange Light on Startup

Just got our replacement Glowforge (first one would not focus). Ran just a few designs and now all that happens is that the light turns orange and then does nothing. Opened a repair ticket already. This is really annoying for the amount of money spent on this.

By “opened a repair ticket” I’m gonna presume you sent an email. Posting here opens a duplicate ticket which they will have to find/verify/close before they can respond to your first one - so in the future you should do one or the other, not both. In the meantime we can help you troubleshoot, and when you see the post get closed by support you’ll know you should have a reply soon via email.

Now, and orange light is a temperature issue. What is the temperature where the :glowforge: is, and if you’re venting outside, what’s the temperature outside?

1 Like

I had the orange light come on when my ribbon cable disconnected mid print. I wonder if there is an issue with that connection either bent pin or not clipped in all the way?

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.