Order update - not fulfilled

Hi, I ordered black ribbon cable last week and was wondering when it would be shipped. I am at a standstill and have work that needs to be completed. My order number is G895539406. Can you please give me an update on the status as to when it will be fulfilled and shipped? Can it be shipped overnight?
Thanks

1 Like

Just FYI, support doesn’t handle the shop, so they will have to reach out to the company that does and wait for their response. You might not get a response until they have information to share.

On the other hand, you will receive pretty much real-time email updates, so if you got the order confirmation email but no shipping notice, then it may be the product has actually sold out, so it may take some time to get it.

2 Likes

Hi @pungosignsdesigns,

Thank you so much for your patience! Our team is working hard to get your cable shipped out to you ASAP. The latest information I have is that it’ll be shipping next week, and we’ll email you with tracking immediately when it ships.

Since we’re going to follow up directly over email, I’m going to close this thread.