Our first two Glowforge prints!

Being a @glowforge newbies as of yesterday today was the day that my husband @absolutelyhandyllc and I jumped right in and made our first two prints! The first one was the cute little trinket box from glowforge. We used a different picture for the side of the box instead of the design that was suggested. Our second print was a dragon engraved on a scrap piece of acrylic; a special request by the husband for a coworker that is retiring in a few day. :dragon: It was just a test for a larger one that we will be making later.

We couldn’t be happier with how they both turned out!! :raised_hands:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap:t2::heart_eyes: We are absolutely amazed at the details in both of these prints!! #glowforge #glowforgemade #lovinthelazer!!image image image image

39 Likes

You two are off to a great start!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

I have no idea why some of the pictures loaded sideways!!:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Love the dragon! Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!:blush:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, you guys are off to a great start!

4 Likes

Turned out great :slight_smile: the first print i ever did was that snap together box. still have yet to try one of those lights but its on the list.

4 Likes

Beautiful stuff :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I like your design choices! They worked out great. Now you are gonna have so much fun!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Glowforge Family. and to this Forum! Great designs to start with!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!:blush:

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! That’s awesome! We were surprised how easy the snap together box was to do! You should definitely try one, they are a lot of fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!:grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much! :blush: We can’t wait to see what we can make next!!:thinking:

2 Likes

Nice to hear such ‘glowing’ comments about the Glowforge. You’re headed in the right direction for continued fun. Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

An unusually sexy dragon.
Thanks for the road seldom taken.

3 Likes

Very nice - good job love the dragon light!

3 Likes