Owl Eye Glass Stand

Our school mascot is an owl. Our office manager asked if I could make a stand for her reading glasses. This is what I came up with.

101 Likes

That’s really cute!

9 Likes

Aww, cute!

7 Likes

So very cute!

4 Likes

That is adorable!

3 Likes

Very cute!

3 Likes

Love that. Might help my granddaughter keep track of her specs.

2 Likes

I can just see a different owl for each pair of glasses. Make it a science project? What kind of glasses would a barn owl, vs snowy owl, wear?

7 Likes

That’s adorable, and I’m somewhat expecting took your office manager quite by surprise!

3 Likes

Interesting! Now I’ll need to figure out some other variations.

Wouldn’t you know it? She wasn’t in today! Well, I guess it’ll have to wait another day. But the other office ladies loved it!

3 Likes

That is so darn cute!! She must’ve loved it! I sure do!

3 Likes

Makes me want to do somethign like that as well. I have two pair of glasses (regular bifocals and computer-only), and I seem to always be wearing the wrong pair. They need their own owls.

9 Likes

I can see why you are anxious to get her reaction, because it is so special. It looks like a perfect glasses holder.

4 Likes

So cute! I keep meaning to make something for my glasses. I lose them at least a couple of times a week.

6 Likes

That is adorably amazing!

3 Likes

So adorable, and you’re giving me ideas to make stuff like this! Thanks!

3 Likes

As long as you remember to put them on the stand :joy:. I’ve learned from much personal experience that doesn’t always happen.

8 Likes

how adorable!

4 Likes

Hoo asked you? Very cute!

5 Likes