Owl Light Switch Cover

Glowforge posted this on their FB timeline today alongside a little background behind the project… and Owl be darned if I don’t enjoy a little behind the scenes.

(may be a updated version of this)

21 Likes

I don’t know WHO wouldn’t like this. So fun!

8 Likes

You could say its a… whoot.

10 Likes

I saw it and was immediately enraptored.

13 Likes

I’m talon you, anything that begins with “What happens when a three year old with a laser…” is worth looking at! ROTFL

11 Likes

This is owlkward…I can’t think of another one… I call fowl play.

7 Likes

Just _beak_ause:

17 Likes

This thread is going to screech to a sudden halt if no more puns show up!

10 Likes

I don’t think we’ll run out any time soon. The Glowforge community it’s pretty good at winging it.

9 Likes

All of us here are guilty of flights of fancy.

9 Likes

You all are a bunch of wise guys, cracking these jokes.

4 Likes

I think I reign. I have busted so many threads here - I plea guilty.
Interesting, on introspect I realize I only do that with people I’m comfortable with. :blush:

I have several switch covers I intend to remake and elaborate. This place is great for ideas.

5 Likes

You can pellet’s gonna be a long thread when puns are this bad…:unamused:

7 Likes

I’m down for some feathery puns. Something to sink your talons into.

6 Likes

one more comment…just BEAK us :grin:

3 Likes

Okay. I’m clawing it. I say we owl just quit. This amount of puns should be considered a falcon. err felony. Whatever. I’m trying too hard.

6 Likes

All these puns are fowl.

6 Likes

I’m sitting here trying to hatch up some new ones… I’m sure there are some egg-selent ones just waiting to hatch… but I can’t think of one that will crack you guys up… im serious its not a yoke.

8 Likes

Thought I had Spotted more puns in the Barn, but the ground is Snowy, and my path is Barred by an Australian, Masked and Burrowing his Spectacled face down into his Great Grey Collared Boreal coat.

8 Likes

Anyone know feather or not there will be any more puns? :neutral_face:

7 Likes