Pallet Coaster

Was cleaning up and organzing the study, and ran across a handful of Popsicle sticks just sitting there…waiting.

So this happened…

I wonder why I can’t actually get anything done around here?

75 Likes

@jules, You need to cut out a mini forklift next

23 Likes

Ooooh! I think I saw a 3D printer model for a baby pallet jack - might need to revisit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

oh, that’s brilliant - maybe it could hold packets of sugar or something coffee-mug related (tea bags?)

8 Likes

OMG… That’s super-cool.
But my OCD would force me to destroy them because I imagine a drop hitting one of the lower slabs and not being able to clean it well. It’d drive me NUTS! Although maybe a Q-Tip?

7 Likes

Chuckle! Yeah, that would be tough to clean. (grin)

3 Likes

A whole mini loading dock!

5 Likes

With her new shipping facility in place, we can have @jules take over the shipping of the GF.

So when do I get mine???

4 Likes

take a deep breath - it’s ok. You can put a nice, thick layer of cork on the bottom. :coffee:

1 Like

No no… Not the bottom of the bottom… the top of the bottom. The inside area. Don’t make me think about it anymore! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

You know, a little set of pallets would make a cool trivet too - you could set the baking tray down on them and move them wherever needed…

Oh well…I kept the file. :stuck_out_tongue:

You want a little bitty one? Been thinking about doing a 3D printer render of the GF for the tree…

(Pardon me while i slap myself a few times…that is just going too far…sick, sick, sick …)

13 Likes

Not until you figure out how you’re going to make the button glow.

5 Likes

Yes, yes we do! :squeeee:

9 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only nutcase who thought about it! (grin) :hedgie:

6 Likes

If it were in two pieces, one could place a blinky/throwy led behind the button… :innocent:

Heading on home now.

9 Likes

Just make it hollow, drill out the button on the model (or remove it virtually), then snake one of the Christmas lights into the rear so it shines through the button.

8 Likes

Oh dadgummit! No more ideas! (grin)

6 Likes

Didn’t realize how big a can of worms you opened with a simple throwaway post, huh?

7 Likes

And a sound chip inside to make the noises.

4 Likes

That’s one big coffee mug!

14 Likes