Paper cardstock letter organizer

I had a bunch of cardstock that was easily ignored because they were just stacked on top of each other - accessibility while staying organized is freedom. Bought a 4’x8’ hardboard from Homedepot for $10 and ended up using $1 worth to make this organizer.

Used a template from Thingiverse: Office paper holder, organizer. Laser Cut by TexasLaser - Thingiverse but wanted the tray to open from the narrow side, so mod-ed the file.

Voila! Pure organization satisfaction.

40 Likes

Nicely done.

2 Likes

oooh, how neat. Love the narrow opening remix.

3 Likes

Very nice & thanks for sharing your project and the link! I like your orientation better, too!

2 Likes

Looks great! The openings for the ability to grab the paper is a real asset!

1 Like

I been needing to make this for awhile. I finally made one out of cardboard this evening.

13 Likes

That came out really well. (Looking around at the paper piles everywhere around me) Such a useful thing, too…

1 Like

Here is link to the setting used to generate a organizer. You can tweak the settings for your needs.

Storage Shelf

1 Like

If you use the link I provided it will override the default settings and give what I used.

1 Like

oh that’s super, thank you. As soon as it cools down enough (laserspace is a garage in Socal) I’m going to make this. I love boxes.py.

1 Like

lol - that was my problem but with the Glowforge we can make our own solutions! I hope you’re staying safe from the fires. Also in SoCal area now…and I’ve been avoiding using the GF in general in this heatwave -_-

2 Likes

Nice to hear from you again! Be safe from the fires, the heat and the rolling black outs.

2 Likes

Oh yes, it’s madness with all the fires.

We are thankfully in the mostly-pavement section. The last few years have sure had me setting aside the dream of running off to a hillside lair.