Party Favors for Gkid

How I’m spending my day…

They’re party favors for my tiger-crazy granddaughter’s school birthday party. :blush:

40 Likes

You’re such a good Gmom! They’re going to have a blast. :tiger:

5 Likes

So fun! For you and for the partiers who get to take them home!

4 Likes

Those are fun! My kids never got school birthday parties.

Is that a two-tone acrylic? Paint?

2 Likes

Engraved and spray painted (both sides!) before cutting and peeling. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wha? Before? So used snapmarks to realign for cut?

No, I marked the placement of the board REALLY carefully when I engraved the tiger faces, so I could put it back in exactly the same place after painting. For the Kanji character on the back, I aligned visually. I had cut a little marker thingy along with engraving the tiger faces, and used it to align the matching marker grouped with the Kanji characters when I turned the material over to engrave them. They didn’t have to be exactly perfect, and I’ve never figured out how to put Snapmarks on the back of something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And the winner of the “Grandma of the Year” goes to @geek2nurse! HooooZaaa! One cool grandma!

5 Likes

These are great! Projects for kids are the greatest!

3 Likes

My entire goal in life since she was born is to be the awesomest Grandma ever. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sure wish my grandma had a laser…

7 Likes

I thought that was feeding them lots and lots of sugar just before returning them to their parents?

7 Likes

Nah, any old grandma can do THAT. :wink:

2 Likes

Very cool idea! You’re making all the other g-parents look like slackers!

1 Like