Party sign

OK it’s not much, but we host a huge adult halloween party each year (this year it’s this Saturday evening, @Joe if you want to come). The big challenge this year is we only have 8’ ceilings

and I make pumpkin margaritas (from scratch with pumpkins) and each year somebody doesn’t realize they are margaritas and so when one has a Glowforge one lasers things (:proofgrade: draft board with the new settings using graphic-dark)
IMG_4221

the detail is amazing (you can see the individual sections of the lime slice even on draft board!) - and yes that is a martini not margarita glass… :

46 Likes

I want to come party! :rofl:

8 Likes

Ooh, Zapfino. Fancy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, me too! :grinning:

3 Likes

You are welcome. Just put together a costume and hop a plane!

7 Likes

How did you make the Dino? Is that thing 3D printed? :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m guessing your parties are epic. Have fun!

1 Like

26 Likes

This photo is so cartoon-like with those colors! The different colored room lights and then you guys…

Very cute!

4 Likes

It seems like every time you throw a Halloween party, we are going to a different Halloween party. One of these times we will make it out there. Oddly enough, the Halloween party we’re going to is food themed, which seems like what you did last year.

2 Likes

The costumes are all great, but the banana burka is my fav.

2 Likes

How fun to make food/drink labels! So much better than just paper! (Although, I do love paper)!

1 Like

The best part of the Rasta-Banana was my son (who is a good sport about these things) had to eat/drink through his arm-hole… My wife loved being a kosher hot-dog…

2 Likes

If you can get here, you are welcome… A bit of a long trip… (but it is worth it!)

1 Like

@rodrigobrionesm Can you fly your plane :airplane: and pick me up and then pick up @Jules and then we’ll all head to @henryhbk 's party? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ll bring CAKE! :cake:

7 Likes

Where did you get that dinosaur?!

1 Like

My son would be very excited to meet you @rodrigobrionesm since he just soloed the first time (power) last week (172)

1 Like

You’re clearly the man who should be coordinating the First Annual GlowCon Evening Soiree. I’m signing you up for duty.

5 Likes

That would be awesome! (@Jules, if you want I can fly low and slow :yum:)

3 Likes

That’s a great achievement, one you never forget. And the 172 is a noble machine, it was my first plane :grinning:

88072_1233279396

4 Likes